MASTERCLASS PSYCHOLOGY & BEHAVIOR
Do you want to be up-to-date quickly? Follow a knowledge lecture! Via a short pit stop to an intensive knowledge boost.
Are you fascinated by people’s behavior? Do you want to know which psychological processes take place in the organization or teams? Psychology has surprising answers to these intriguing questions.
Psychology is the scientific study of behavioral and mental processes. Based on practically applicable knowledge, scientific experiments and appealing practical examples, you will quickly become acquainted with the best of what psychology has to offer.
Leadership from a psychological perspective
Create desired behavior in the workplace
- Welcome & introduction
- Developments, science and trends in psychology
- Drives, motivation, need and behavior
- Social context and group dynamics
- Which interventions can you use to get people to display certain behavior
- Practical tips to actually implement collaboration, influence and behavior in practice
- You have become acquainted with psychology from different perspectives
- You know what influencing behavior is
- You can apply different theories to practical problems
- You understand the role of unconscious processes in decisions and cooperation
- You understand the psychology of the workplace and can set up an appropriate intervention
This knowledge lecture is very suitable for anyone who does not have a psychological background or who wants to refresh his or her knowledge with the latest insights.
After completing the course you will receive the certificate ‘Masterclass Psychology and Behavior’ from the ALA, based on attendance and active participation.
After successfully completing this masterclass, you can develop further within this field. Also take a look at the further training Psychology for Managers. Read more here
ACTION LEARNING METHOD
This pit stop is part of a high-quality Action Learning offer. Action learning is a dynamic and powerful learning concept that focuses on increasing the capacity for change of individuals, teams and organization (s) by working on real practical issues. Leadership, cooperation and behavioral change are linked here. The revenues:
- Inspiring lectures at master level that bring organizational goals closer and at the same time complement or update your knowledge, skills and insights.
- Direct benefit in practice: you learn to convert insights into relevant action in the workplace
- Full of interaction, discussion and opinion formation with participants from various specialties
- The masterclasses are specialist training courses; they are provided by top teachers who are known in the field.
- Broadening and intensifying your network
- Life Long Learning
Stay up to date is the challenge we give our students and alumni during and after completing their studies or training. The ALA offers students and alumni various opportunities to further develop and network knowledge and skills .
GROUP SIZE, LOCATION & DATES
- 6 – 30 participants,
- From 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
- € 99.00 VAT-exempt, all-in (incl. Package costs: unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and water)
- Including official ALA certificate
VAT: The total investment exempt from VAT. Read more here
The investment you make in this program will be worth it. You have received tools and insights that you can immediately use in your practical situation.
Payment method: We will send the invoice after receiving your registration. This must be paid within 14 days after the invoice date, but no later than before the start of the masterclass.
- More than 2 months before the start, no costs will be charged.
- Between 1 month and 14 days before the start, 50% will be charged.
- Less than 14 days before the start, 100% will be charged. Of course you can always have yourself replaced by a colleague at no additional cost.
CUSTOM MADE & INCOMPANY
Impactful training programs in your organization
Organize courses, programs or learning paths together that stimulate teamwork and connect employees?
We offer a unique learning and change process in which we bring together individual, team and organizational development through an effective way of action learning coaching and guidance.