Masterclass Creative Leadership
In 3 hours and 4 steps, get acquainted with the creative output-oriented approaches Design Thinking, Lean, Action Learning and Creative Leadership. You will learn how to develop creative leadership and embed it in multi-disciplinary teams and the organization.
It takes courage to innovate your product / service combinations, to apply an Agile method and at the same time make teams resilient to continuous change and innovation. You create an entrepreneurial mindset in terms of technical, process and leadership behavior.
By applying various proven methods, innovation is logical and the output is supported. Logical in the sense that we work in a structured way from problem to innovation concept. And supported because this innovative approach strengthens trust, complementary creativity and optimal cooperation.
Applying various proven methods
Creating an entrepreneurial mindset
Innovation makes sense
- Welcome & introduction
- Latest insights, principles and the psychology behind Creative Leadership
- Lean & Action Learning
- 4 phases of the Design Thinking method
- Experiment Board of Lean Startup
- ntre- / intrapreneurial mindset of The Startup Way
- Implementation of new behavior and safeguarding in the workplace
- Insight into the lessons learned from colleagues who are working on solving similar problems
- Action-oriented working methods: 3 valuable canvases / working methods that fit in the modern way of innovation. This includes Empathy Maps and Experiment Boards.
After this masterclass, you will understand the essence of the three most important methods and associated techniques that have strengthened many start-ups, scale-ups and high performing teams their innovative strength in recent decades. The masterclass will be concluded with tips and tools to enable the implementation of Action Learning to the workplace.
This masterclass is ideal for anyone who wants to know more about Creative Leadership or who wants to actively use this method within their teams or organizations. But also for those who want to understand how to get a better grip on innovation.
Are you looking for practical tools to strengthen cooperation in a group of people or a team and / or do you want to refresh your knowledge with the latest insights from Action Learning, then this inspiring masterclass is definitely for you.
After successfully completing this masterclass you can develop further as a Creative Leader. Also view the follow-up training Creative Leadership Practitioner. Read more here
ACTION LEARNING METHOD
This Masterclass is part of a high-quality Action Learning offer. Action learning is a dynamic and powerful learning concept that focuses on increasing the capacity for change of individuals, teams and organization (s) by working on real practical issues. Leadership, cooperation and behavioral change are linked here. The revenues:
- Inspiring lectures at master level that bring organizational goals closer and at the same time complement or update your knowledge, skills and insights.
- Direct benefit in practice: you learn to convert insights into relevant action in the workplace
- Full of interaction, discussion and opinion formation with participants from various specialties
- The masterclasses are specialist training courses; they are provided by top teachers who are known in the field.
- Broadening and intensifying your network
- Life Long Learning
Stay up to date is the challenge we give our students and alumni during and after completing their studies or training. The ALA offers students and alumni various opportunities to further develop and network knowledge and skills .
Certificate: After completion of the training you will receive a certificate from the ALA based on active participation and attendance. This gives you a high-quality certificate.
Group size, location and duration: 6 – 30 participants, Hilversum from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- € 99.00 VAT-exempt, all-in (incl. Package costs: unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and water)
- Including official ALA certificate
VAT: The total investment exempt from VAT. Read more here
The investment you make in this program will be worth it. You have received tools and insights that you can immediately use in your practical situation.
Payment method: We will send the invoice after receiving your registration. This must be paid within 14 days after the invoice date, but no later than before the start of the masterclass.
- More than 2 months before the start, no costs will be charged.
- Between 1 month and 14 days before the start, 50% will be charged.
- Less than 14 days before the start, 100% will be charged. Of course you can always have yourself replaced by a colleague at no additional cost.
CUSTOM MADE & INCOMPANY
Impactful training programs in your organization
Organize courses, programs or learning paths together that stimulate teamwork and connect employees?
We offer a unique learning and change process in which we bring together individual, team and organizational development through an effective way of action learning coaching and guidance.